Sunday 12 August 2007

POST NUMERO UNO!

Hello! I have finally given in to temptation and joined the wonderful world of crafty blogging. I am a student with far too much time on my hands and love creating all kinds of things. To give you an idea, have some photos....


I started sewing properly about 5 years ago when an amazing quilting shop called Ring-a-Rosie opened nearby:




Then I went away to University, had to leave my sewing machine behind and so took up knitting instead....


(these three are from a pattern by Alan Dart in Simply Knitting)

Having given up on trying to make my own knitting patterns I decided to try crocheting. It took a while to get used to but now I'm addicted and have designed Mr.Pigeon, Walter Melon and Coco the Clownfish. The patterns can be found in my Etsy shop :)






...and there are many more crocheted creatures planned for the future!







No comments: