Sunday 2 September 2007

Sewing, knitting and "card-ing"

It's been a busy few days of making things...
Mum has started making cards:

So I joined in:



And I've been making more bags to sell, give as presents and use myself. These two (unfinished in the photo) feature an applique cake and a monster. Two more (cherries and teapot) can be found in the shop.

Finally...

Every year the Innocent smoothie people sell smoothies in little woolly hats and for each one sold donate 50p to Age Concern. You can read all about it here: http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/thebigknit/ so this morning I've been knitting smoothie hats. If you fancy knitting some hats too, there are three patterns here: http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/thebigknit/?Page=how_to_knit (for beginners, intermediate and advanced). They only take 1/2 an hour each and are handy for using up left over yarn.

1 comment:

the pesky bombolino said...

Great cards, I especilly like yours as they're in my favourite colour of combo green and pink! And thanks for the link to the innocent smoothie hat thing, the video on their site is really soul-warming. I'll definitely join in xxx.