Saturday 13 October 2007

Have some pictures...

Hola! Not much has been happening in Spainland. My poor dying camera will be brought back to life next week when the parents come to visit and I can't wait. There are lots of fancy buildings to be photographed.

Here's Mr.P 007 (minus face of course). He'll hopefully get eyes next week.

I bought this little whale badge today from a charity stall thingy on my way to buy cakes (no cake pictures as I ate them all very quickly- sorry) because I liked the colours, got excited that it was hadmade and it was for a good cause (although I'm not entirely sure what cause it was because the woman spoke very fast).
...and here's another pre-cake photo. It's the town hall of Salamanca and part of the Plaza Mayor. If anybody's thinking of visiting, there's a good cake shop (one of many) on the left there where you see the tables and chairs.


I've just bought some new wool so expect more photos of crocheted things soon. Hasta pronto!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that you`ll find something usefull in my Blog
www.discover-the-islam.blogspot.com
thank you !

Anonymous said...

The whales look fun! We are off for half term to sunny Spain but much further south than you. Hoping to find some great Spanish textiles as well as a little bit of a tan.

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your pigeons!!! They are so darned adorable!!! And that looks like the kind of cake place I would like to visit!! What a beautiful building. Thanks for your message on our blog!! Now I am going to have a good browse through yours!! =)